Sunday, August 17, 2008

Moving!

This last week, after some recovering in my parents’ air conditioned basement, we have been busy moving into our new house! We had planned to be in campus housing for one year and then find something bigger, but while we were gone a house not very far from campus opened up for rent for a very good deal. So through my parents we decided to take it! (This is the second time I’ve agreed to live somewhere without actually seeing it in person…oh well, it’s worked out so far)

We are so excited! What an unexpected blessing! We are looking forward to doing a lot more hospitality and using all that wonderful space! (I think the screen porch is about as big as our whole last apartment…)

1 comment:

The Goossen's said...

Hello =) How in the world do you know Lyndi? Such a small world =) I hope you're doing well! Derrian is fantastic and growing like crazy!